HI! Welcome Back!
If you have done the previous SAL’s you will be familiar and love this one. These designs aren’t difficult. They do not have specialty stitches so they can be stitched on your favorite fabric. This one is like the last and does contain a lot more back stitching than the others.
- You will need DMC and 7 skeins of Ship’s Manor floss to complete the design. If you only prefer to use DMC a conversion from SM to DMC will be provided soon.
- The fabric used in this is ‘Fairy Tales’ by Ship’s Manor. If you prefer to use a different color make sure it is grey or a blue/green.
- SAL will begin Jan 20th, 2023. The first block and frame will be delivered via email on the 20th This is a year long SAL and each additional part will be released the 20th of each month.
- Please make sure your email is correct in paypal. I will send the pdf’s there. You will need a PDF viewer to see the pattern.
- Stitch Count is:
- The symbols to follow will be on each pattern. I do this because if someone is having a problem with two similar symbols close to each other etc. I can change it.
- Stitch Count is: 153×187