If you have done the previous SAL’s Painted Orphans and Fantasy Cottage you will be familiar and love this one. These designs aren’t difficult. They do not have specialty stitches so they can be stitched on your favorite fabric.
- You will need DMC and 6 skeins of Ship’s Manor floss to complete the design. If you only prefer to use DMC a conversion from SM to DMC is provided.
- The fabric used in this is ‘Calm Clouds’ by Ship’s Manor. If you prefer to use a different color make sure it is light and not too wild. You want it to be as neutral as possible.
- I have made a special Button Pack for this design. It is a set of 6 buttons that will be stitched into the border. The buttons are all hand-made and only available here and for this SAL. You do not need the buttons to finish the design but they will add a special touch to it.
- SAL will begin Jan 1st, 2021. The first block will be delivered via email in January but you will receive the border now. This is a year long SAL.
- Please make sure your email is correct in paypal. I will send the pdf’s there. You will need a PDF viewer to see the pattern.
- Stitch Count is: 148W X 194L.
Seasonal Skies SAL PDFYou will receive the border now and the first block will be delivered (via email) on Jan 1st, 2021.
Seasonal Skies Button Pack6 buttons hand-made for this SAL. Each button is one-of-a-kind!